The Small Beer Brewery is the world’s first dedicated to the production of small beer 0.5 – 2.8% ABV, made up of a small but dynamic team who believe in innovation and exceptional quality of product. Social responsibility is at the heart of what we do, from production and packaging to the brewery’s role within the community. We’re a fast-paced business with ambitious growth targets, therefore a dynamic, creative and hard working mindset is essential for success in this role.
This Digital Designer role sits within the Growth Team at Small Beer. The Growth Team is made up of a collective of sales and marketing experts all of which contribute to the wider growth of the business. The successful applicant for the position must be able to work as part of a team to deliver their goals and objectives.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Social media content creation & management – particularly building digital assets to support marketing campaigns
- Designing printed assets such as product packaging and sales & marketing materials
- Designing and building digital marketing campaigns and website content
- Creating high quality digital assets for online retailers and brand partners
- Collecting and sharing photo/video coverage of all our events and big moments
Skills for this role include:
- Pixel-perfect eye for detail, comprehensive understanding of brand aesthetic and digital trends across social media and beyond
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (experience with Shopify or another web page builder is desired)
- Basic photo & video editing skills (even if it’s iphoneography!)
- Best practice for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual in a multi-award winning brand. It requires a multifaceted creative who can ensure that our Content & Design activity is aligned with our marketing strategy and ambitious year on year growth targets as well as adhering to our wider company mission and values. We need an individual who can not only think on their feet and be organised, but also someone who has great foresight & initiative and can present opportunities for the business ahead of time. If you want to be part of an innovative business leading industry change and love the thought of having a major impact on a small business, this could be the perfect role for you.
Please send your CV and portfolio or examples of previous work to Zoe@smallbeer.co to apply.