Small Beer are specialists in brewing mid-strength beer. Always below 2.8% ABV and all from our brewery in South Bermondsey in London.
We believe in innovation and exceptional quality of product. Social responsibility is at the heart of what we do, from production and packaging to the brewery’s role within the community. We’re a fast-paced business with ambitious plans, and like those joining the team to bring that same energy. A willingness to turn your hand to any and all aspects of an SME is also required.
We are looking for somebody to join our dynamic team as Senior Account Manager (London).
Job title: Senior Account Manager (London)
Reporting to: Head of On-Trade
Responsible for: Sales Executive(s), National Account Executive(s), BDE(s)
Working alongside: Regional Account Managers
- The main purpose of the Senior Account Manager role is to grow business within existing accounts whilst identifying and opening new on and off premise accounts in order to meet and exceed monthly turnover and profitability targets.
- Education, we are not only building a new brand, but an entirely new category. They will require you to frequently host trade training and educational sessions.
- Bring your expertise to significantly grow the business, witness the impact you’re having.
- Train and develop the Account Managers, within the team them through effective KPI setting, meeting accompaniment and feedback, and trade days.
- Maintenance of the current account base, whilst striving to increase the number of lines listed within these accounts.
- Development of new business by gaining listings within new on and off premise key and group accounts in accordance with the annual plans
- Management of all account responsibilities to include credit control.
- Management of the route to market channel (Wholesale and Cash & Carry) to facilitate supply to on and off premise outlets.
- To achieve the minimum requirement of meeting all financial targets set.
- To achieve success across all business and personal objectives agreed as part of the plan for each financial year.
- To prepare and present proposals to prospective new accounts in line with marketing strategies, and company guidelines.
- To provide effective management information in line with company reporting procedures.
- To attend company events as required, this may include working evenings or weekends.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to facilitate management of relationships both internal and external.
- A strong Team player who must have drive and motivation to develop within the existing company structure.
- An analytical thinker to enable quick assessment of potential account needs.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy must be at a high standard, with understanding of the key elements of Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- A strong understanding of the drinks industry will be essential, with focus on current business trends within the UK on premise sector.