Join the Small Beer Team: PA to Co-Founder
The Small Beer Brewery is the world’s first dedicated to the production of small beer 0.5 – 2.8% ABV, made up of a small but dynamic team who believe in exceptional quality of product and innovation. Ethical and sustainable practice is at the heart of what we do, from production and packaging to the brewery’s role within the community. We’re a fast-paced business with ambitious plans, therefore a willingness to turn your hand to any and all aspects of a start-up is required.
Small Beer was founded by James & Felix 4 years ago and has been growing at a fast pace year on year ever since. James, previously Head of Sales at Sipsmith, heads up the Growth (sales, marketing, brand & strategy) of Small Beer and Felix the Production & Operations. There are no 2 days the same in James’ diary and we are looking for a talented and dynamic individual who can support James and in turn the business to take on its next ambitious phase of growth.
Someone Applying for this Role should...
- Be dynamic - be able to plan ahead as well as think on their feet
- Have good foresight - be able to anticipate what may be required.
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Have a minimum of three years professional experience as a PA
- Be a whizz at diary management
- Be proficient in Microsoft & Google Chrome
- Social media experience (Instagram/Linked In) - useful but not a necessity
Responsibilities of this role include...
- Overseeing James’ diary and commitments
- Typing up & building out notes and action points from James’ meetings with the team.
- Support with HR administration & tracking of James’ direct reports
- Support with sourcing suppliers for various marketing/sales activities
- Update James on project deadlines & team commitments
- Building and circulating meeting agendas and taking minutes
- Support with the drafting of board and investor comms
- Support James in delivering annual structural plan - from shareholder comms to team 6 month reviews.
- Draw down morning report for James’ review
- Liaising & communication on behalf of James to the wider team
- Managing James’ inbox, prioritising for (action, review, approval)
This role will be dynamic and varied. You will get an insight into the day to day organisation and delivery of a world class business at an exciting stage of growth.
At Small Beer we are committed to saving people from a life lived at the extremes, one beer at a time. We are B Corp Certified, a committed member of 1% for the Planet and we use business as a force for good. If you want to be part of that mission, please send your CV directly to email@example.com