Join our team: International E-Commerce & Customer Services Manager
The Small Beer Brewery is the world’s first brewery dedicated to the production of small beer 0.5 – 2.8% ABV. We are made up of a small but dynamic team who believe in innovation and exceptional quality of product. Social responsibility is at the heart of what we do, from production and packaging to the brewery’s role within the community. We’re a fast-paced business with ambitious growth targets, therefore a dynamic and hard working mindset is essential for success in this role.
The International E-Commerce & Customer Services Manager is a role that sits within the Growth Team at Small Beer. The Growth Team is made up of a collective of sales and marketing experts all of whom contribute to the wider growth of the business. Someone applying for this position must be able to work as part of a team to deliver their goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE...
- Ongoing Shopify website maintenance and optimisation.
- Work closely with our Operations Team to ensure the e-commerce customer experience is consistently excellent & optimised.
- Work closely with Design and Advertising Team to build strategy in line with market growth.
- Work alongside the Brand, Partnerships & PR Manager to create a cohesive content calendar.
- Manage relationship with Facebook advertising agency to ensure we are delivering KPIs.
- Monitor digital campaigns and website performance and report on this monthly.
- Analyse & collate D2C data in order to identify opportunities, improve performance and optimise ROI across e-commerce and digital marketing channels.
- Manage our Amazon seller account as we expand into Europe.
SOMEONE APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE SHOULD HAVE...
- An advanced understanding of managing a Shopify website.
- Experience managing an Amazon seller account.
- Ability to balance the online cross-platform growth strategy with customer services until we reach such a ROS level where a dedicated customer services exec can be hired.
This role requires an individual who can ensure that our international online store expansion is aligned with delivering our ambitious year on year growth targets as well as adhering to our wider company mission and values. We need an individual who can not only think on their feet and be organised, but also someone who has great foresight, initiative and can present opportunities for the business ahead of time.
If you want to be part of an innovative business leading industry change and love the thought of having a major impact on a small business, this could be the perfect role for you.
If interested in applying, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org